Aunt Leah asked that I pass this info along to the family about the family reunion. So please read :)
We have changed the date of the Owen and Evelyn Cottam Reunion from April 1, 2010 to April 2, 2010 to accommodate better those who have to travel. The reunion will be at the Toquerville City park from 12 noon to 4 p.m. Also, we will have a raffle of items donated by those attending. For each item brought there will be one ticket given. We want everyone to be able to leave with at least one item. I also need to know how many children under the age of 11. Thanks for all your help and your support!
Please call Aunt Leah and let her know if you will be attending, or shoot her an email. She would prefer if it were not through Facebook.
leah.matheson@yahoo.com
I think Jessie meant 2011 ;)
ReplyDelete