Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year!
I am starting this blog in hopes that it will be a fun place,
private from the rest of the world, where we can all keep in touch. Please feel free to post, add pictures,
let us all know how things are going, and if family prayers are needed, then we can all be a part of that.
One rule, if you know someone who wants to join us,
I don't think it will be a problem, they will just need to contact me and I will add them.
Saturday, January 1, 2011
I haven't ever done this before, so I hope that I am doing it okay! Just an update on our John. He just had his first transfer (after 7 months in the same place!). He is now in Moe (pronounced Mowee) in Victoria, Australia. He is a district leader. He loves the people there. John told us a few months ago that he was going to have kangaroo tacos. I asked him if that is just what they called them or if they were actually made with kangaroo meat. He said that kangaroo is much cheaper than beef, so yes they are made from kangaroo. Interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He's brave to try that! :)
ReplyDeleteHe told me it tasted like Elk meat. I sure miss him but it was really good to talk to him!
ReplyDeleteRuth, you did just great! What wonderful things John is doing. Interesting...kangaroo meat. I don't think I have even tasted Elk meat.
ReplyDelete