Family members. I feel the need to share some news. Many of you may know Fern, others will not. Fern's Dad is Alvin Cottam, Uncle Walter's son. Ok, that's the genealogy.
Fern has a daughter who is going through quite a challenging time with cancer. To family members in the southern part of the state, I would hope that we would support any fundraisers for Jodi March that we are able to. They are family and what we can do to help, along with prayers, would be a wonderful thing.
My love to you all.
Is there a link to any fundraisers online? Fern is my age and I would like to help if I can.
ReplyDeletehttp://fernskitchen.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteThis is Fern's blog and she posts things from time to time about any fundraisers going on. They are always in need of help for Jodi though, so I'm sure donations or words of encouragement would be wonderful. I did read that Jodi is having to work to keep up her insurance.
fgoodwinap@gmail.com is her email address.
Thanks for helping build support for our fundraising campain. More importantly, thanks for your prayers and consern. Here are a couple of websites. You can check the updates on Jodi's progress, and keep up to date on any fundraisers. We did a lot the first 5 months and really helped her out with the medical bills. We are taking a breather, but will be having another fundraiser, I'm just not sure when.
ReplyDeletewww.marchtovictory.com and http://marchtovictory.blogspot.com