Dear family,
I hope you are all well and happy. I haven't had the best of luck going into the first week of the year, but it's starting to turn around. I've been sick, starting with a sore throat, right before Christmas. I was miserable Christmas day. Then, I got a really stuffy nose and a bad cough, combining with a raspy, horrible voice. It's finally feeling better, but just as I thought I was getting rid of it, out pops Pink Eye. Hopefully it clears up quickly.
Anyway, that's enough of my complaining! I moved out of my parent's house about a year ago now, and as much as I love my home and my parents, I was ready. I moved in with a girl, which didn't really work out very well. After 4-5 months, I found a really nice house to move into (their basement). I was pretty much adopted from day one, and I love it. They are so sweet and too good to me.
Anyway, if you'd like to read my blogs, you are all more than welcome to. I blog every so often, so check them out. My photography and writing blogs have not been updated for a while, and probably won't be for some time, but go ahead and check them out anyway!
My personal blog is located at: http://lizjane02.blogspot.com/
My photography blog is located at: http://elizabethsphotography.blogspot.com/
My writing blog is located at: http://makailarylee.blogspot.com/
Thank you all, and happy new year!
Love,
Lizzy Stephens (Elaine Cottam Stephens' daughter)
No comments:
Post a Comment