Hi Family,
The Cottam Capers Blog is still up and running, but if you don't write, the rest of us don't know what is going on.
If you have family members who are not able to sign in, please email me, or have them email me at:
elainecstephens@gmail.com
This blog is a private blog for our family and loved ones only, so it is by invitation only.
If you have suggestions, please email me and I will be glad to take them under consideration. I don't really consider this MY blog, but OUR blog.
Now for my good news.....After 5 months after being unemployed, I am now back in the work force working for Intermountain Health in Cedar City/St. George as a registrar. I am on call only, not full time. I hope that I will be doing so good they will want to hire me on full time or even regular part time, and soon!
Scott is doing as well as can be expected for someone with congestive heart failure/Afib. JoLyn is considering moving to Salt Lake to help Scott's sister take care of her grandson. Liz is still working at CAL Ranch, but is cutting her hours back this fall to go back to school! Mike just finished his first semester of college. Both Liz and Mike are enrolled at SUU.
Hope to hear from all you out there! We love you and hope things are going well in your world.
Elaine
No comments:
Post a Comment