Tuesday, August 16, 2011

News from Leah

Dear Family, here is the latest on our daughter-in-law, Renay.  I called yesterday evening (monday) 'and found her in good spirits.  However, Russ said that shortly she would begin to feel terrible.  She had her shot of the bad chemo earlier.  She will have another one in three weeks.  Every three weeks she will have one and they really put her down!   The chemo that she has every week is bad enough but it doesn't disable her like this one does.  Her daughters and her mother are there to take care of her during the worst times.  Please keep your prayers going for her!

On a lighter note... our Owen and Evelyn Cottam family reunion will be held on the mountain the saturday of  Memorial Day week end.   Be sure to put this date on your calendar.  Bring your item(s) to raffle off.  Remember, for each item you bring you will receive one free ticket.  Yes, children can take part too!  If there are enough children that bring something we will consider having a raffle just for them.  I have not talked too seriously to Chuck to see how he wants to do the "eats" so at this time I do not know what his plans are.  As soon as I find out I will let you know.   Please plan on attending!  We will have another great "What Year Was ...Invented"  with another great prize to the one with the most correct answers.

1 comment:

  1. hey aunt leah.. just wondering what kind of stuff to bring for raffle
    thanks amanda

    ReplyDelete