I got an email from Leah today and this is what she had to say :
> Today I went to see my cancer doctor. (Remember, the last one was my cancer
> surgeon) I don't need to see the cancer doctor any more! This is two
> cancer specialists, and my physical therapist, that have said that I don't
> need to come see them any more. Shall I throw a party, or what? I am
> feeling super good. In fact, so good that today we went up to the
> mountain. I wanted to see if I could hike up to the spring. I did it! It
> only took me an hour and 45 minutes. I could not have made the climb at all
> if I had not had my walking stick. (The walking sticks were a thank you
> from the Zion District Boy Scouts for hosting the Webelos Day Hike back in
> 2006 at our place.)
That is so great! Go Aunt Leah!
ReplyDeletesure glad!
ReplyDeletecongrats!! :)
ReplyDelete