Some of you know that my husband, Matt, and I put on charitable yoga events to benefit Congolese women who are survivors of the most terrible conflict in the world. This past weekend, we had events in Salt Lake City and Logan! These events mean the world to me, and I can't begin to describe how dear this cause is to my heart.
To have the support of loved ones has meant more to me than I can ever say. How thrilled I was to see Sara, Becky, Evie, and Katie at our Salt Lake event! I couldn't stop crying, I was so touched! It was wonderful to see you all again. Thank you so very much for coming!





That's so cool Ann! Great work! I still am trying to figure out what to do this spring/summer.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could've gone, but I hope to see you before too long! :)
PS You have a gorgeous mat!
ReplyDeleteAnn, you are one fantastic person! I do wish that I could have come up to help you out at your event. You and Matt are doing a terrific service.
ReplyDelete