Sunday, February 6, 2011

February Birthdays and Reunion Reminder

I let the first one of the month slip by that I am aware of.  Sorry Leslie!  We all now know that dates are not my strong point :) so for the month of February, Birthday shout outs go to (that I know of, and you are all welcome to add more birthdays that I missed):
Leslie Cottam Hardy, Elizabeth Stephens, Becky Ewell Henrickson, Neil Cottam, Evelyn Ewell Williamson, Ryan Williamson.  Ok, like I said, please add those I am not aware of.

If you haven't heard, there will be a Cottam reunion in Toquerville April 2.  Please let Leah Cottam Matheson know how many are coming in your family and the ages.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot a couple of birthdays I shouldn't have!
    On Feb. 23, it would have been my father, Owen Cottam's birthday.
    and last but not least, 19 years ago on Feb. 26th, I gave birth to my favorite son, Michael Scott Stephens.

    Now, who else am I missing?

    ReplyDelete